ABOUT SHEILA BOYSEN-ROTELLI
After a rewarding career as a leader, manager, facilitator and coach at both private and public companies, I have fulfilled my dream of starting a new branch of my career as a professional coach. As a Human Resources professional, I have gained extensive experience in managing change, leadership development, education and training.
My corporate experience has allowed me to refine my skills in areas of team and individual motivation and use of strategic leadership direction to enhance productivity. Perhaps most exciting of all, I have had the opportunity to implement a wide variety of change management plans and change initiatives.
I completed my coach training through The University of Texas at Dallas and the International Coaching Federation. My goal is to use my education, skill set, and experience to provide my clients with exceptional insight into opportunities that will increase their productivity, achievement, and satisfaction.
On the personal side, I love reading and spending time outside. I am happily married and I enjoy spending time with my family and many friends and colleagues.
Education and Affiliation Highlights:
- Ph.D., Organization Development, Benedictine University
- Master of Business Administration, Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, University of Illinois at Champaign/Urbana
- Graduate Coaching Certification, University of Texas at Dallas
- International Coach Federation
- Society of Human Resource Management
- American Society for Training and Development
- Organizational Development Network
- Academy of Management